- Teacher: Dr Nur Shuhada Kamarudin .
- Teacher: DR. HARTINI BINTI MOHAMMAD .
- Teacher: FARAH LAILI BINTI MUDA @ ISMAIL .
- Teacher: HISHAM BIN SABRI .
- Teacher: MOHD NAZRI BIN MOHD NOOR .
- Teacher: NURUL NAZLIA BINTI JAMIL 2193
- Teacher: ABDULLAH MOHAMMED AHMED AYEDH
- Teacher: ASHARAF BIN MOHD RAMLI
- Teacher: MOHAMMAD NOORIZZUDDIN BIN NOOH
- Teacher: ANITA BINTI ISMAIL
- Teacher: NURAZALIA BINTI ZAKARIA
The course is to
provide an understanding of the importance of good management. The focus will
be on the fundamental of Shariah financial planning. This
course presents the latest thinking on Shariah personal financing 'best practice' and recent failures of personal
financing are explained through relevant case studies.
- Teacher: KHAIRIL FAIZAL BIN KHAIRI
This course offers to the non-accounting
students in Faculty of Economics and Muamalat. It introduces them to the
accounting aspects in a business environment. The students are equipped with
the basic knowledge in accounting particularly recording business transactions
in accounting books and management accounting tools employed for planning and
controlling a business entity. It is important to have accounting exposures in
the process of recording, classifying, summarizing and interpreting business
transactions for better business decision in addition to the process of planning,
monitoring and controlling a business.
- Teacher: NORMAN BIN HAMDAN
Strategic management focuses on organization as a whole and its transactions with its environment. This course being a capstone course integrates functional courses in marketing, accounting, finance, management, production/operations management, information system and economics.
- Teacher: KHAIRUL AKMALIAH BINTI ADHAM .
Please see the course outline as reference.
Dr Nurul Aini
- Teacher: NURUL AINI BINTI MUHAMED 373